Free Shipping Worldwide!
Monster Hunter is set in a massive, sublime land where humans and monsters co-exist. You play the role of an up-and-coming hunter, who must accomplish various quests to achieve glory and help the residents of their village survive.
Hunters will track monsters, set traps, and either capture or slay a variety of majestic monsters. When a monster is slain, the hunter can carve off their horns, scales and bones, which can be used to create a huge variety of weapons and armor. These items can be bought or crafted by giving the village blacksmith materials and a fee.
Using Wii to its fullest, showcasing beautiful graphics and a dynamic ecosystem, Monster Hunter Tri allows for unparalleled co-op gameplay, both on and offline. Hunt with up to four players online or two players offline in arena mode. Also, in Arena mode, you’ll have the ability to save your character’s information to the Wii Remote directly so you’re always ready to play at a friend’s house!
Do you have the courage to hunt the monsters that roam your world? It won’t be easy – the monsters are strong and numerous. Yet by hunting together with friends, or braving it solo with your ChaCha Fighting Companions, there is no monster that cannot be defeated. Sharpen your favorite weapon and invite your friends, hunting season is about to begin...
- In the hunt, you’re never alone. Hunt together with up to 4 players online, with the availability for 2-player split-screen. In single-player mode, you even have the ability to hunt with AI-controlled characters named ChaCha
- Monsters have unique and dynamic personalities, abilities and defenses, increasing in complexity as the player progresses. They camouflage themselves to ambush hunters, but will flee or call for help if outmatched
- Monsters interact amongst each other in a living breathing ecosystem, complete with food chain. Monsters have stamina, migrate and even attack one another, the strong feeding on the weak
- For the first time ever in any Monster Hunter game, you will be able explore land and sea and hunt monsters of the deep
- With seven weapon categories – including the all-new “Switch Axe” – and new armor and weaponry created from the remains of slain monsters, there are almost limitless opportunities for equipment customization
- Play with either the Wii Remote and Nunchuk