Free Shipping Worldwide!
In the new Story Mode, follow the ascent and fall of heroes. In Dynasty 7, experience a new Story Mode and follow the captivating story of four Kingdoms battling for rule of China. Experience the individual tales of the Shu, Wu,Wei and the new Jin kingdoms as they shape China from the warring chaos at the end of the Later Han period to the division of the Land into Three Kingdoms, Take your faction through this key point in history and tell the story of the Dynasty that rose to seize power and unify the country once again.
Immerse yourself in the epic scale of each Kingdom's story, viewing events from the eyes of a different character in each new stage.
Now is your chance to live through an intense historical drama of greetings and goodbyes, friendships, feuds and rivalries.
- Now any character can equip almost any weapon. All weapons in the player inventory are available during battle, but only two weapons can be equipped at once
- As the situation demands, players are able to switch between their two equipped weapons in real-time. As the weapons switch, a powerful "Switch Attack" is released which usually includes a special effect unique to the weapon being used
- A switch attack will occur when a character switches from one readied weapon to another and will produce an effect dependent on the weapon, like emitting a shock wave that throws backs surrounding enemies for example
- This switch attack can be made during a normal or strong attack and can also be strung together with other attacks into some unique and deadly combinations
- Each character can now use two different types of Musou attacks. There is the traditional ground-based Musou attack and an additional ground or air Musou attack
- Furthermore, as a new tactical element it is now possible to stock Musou gauges. You can save Musou to perform multiple attacks consecutively, or just use one for an emergency escape and save the rest in case the battles heat up later