Free Shipping Worldwide!
Control meets chaos when a SEAL team confronts a no-win situation. Thrown into an international catastrophe, the Ops Commander, Cullen Gray, attacks with expertise and tenacity. With only six days, the OpsCom must lead his team to capture a militant revolutionary aimed at destroying the world’s most vital waterway and disrupting the global economy.
The OpsCom leads a multinational force comprised of First Lieutenant Park Yoon-Hee (call-sign "45"), a South Korean covert operations specialist; Chief Petty Officer Dion Wells; Heavy Weapons Operator Eric Schweitzer; and Chung Kwan, a South Korean reconnaissance operative. The team is assisted by ORACLE, a surviving intelligence analyst aboard a crippled NATO carrier offshore.
- Full PlayStation Move integration makes shooting intuitive and precise. Players can utilize weapon scope control to enable ultra-precise shots
- Fight through 14 robust single-player missions over the course of a desperate six-day battle on the ground in Southeast Asia
- Dynamic enemy AI exhibit advanced squad tactics that adjust to the team’s every move, ensuring that encounters are unique each time through the combat zone
- New command system allows for quick contextual commands, enabling precise tactical control over the AI teammates. Players can additionally create their own custom maneuvers
- Utilize real-time access to supporting air assets ranging from UAV surveillance drones to devastating aerial bombardments